Monday, February 3, 2014

Prima Doll Tag Swap with Tmika from YouTube Channel: ScrapDaWorld

Hi Everybody!  Here are a few snapshots of a Prima Doll Tag Swap I joined in on with Tmika from YouTube Channel, ScrapDaWorld.  This lady is so talented and when she posted that she was hosting a swap with my favorite Prima Doll stamps, I jumped at the opportunity!  She had two groups for the swap:  One to include an altered bottle cap, and the other to include an altered domino.  I signed up for the group with the altered bottle caps.

I usually tend to stick to pastels, or vintage colors, so it was fun to try something different this time.  I opted to go with the Bird Song paper from the Graphic 45 Collection.  I love birds and fell in love with this paper.  I first cut the tag out of chipboard and then covered both sides with paper from K and Company. I cut the Bird Song paper into die cuts that I embellished with Flower Soft on the branches, and a rubber stamp from the Tim Holtz collection (PostCard).  The last piece of the project was to come up with a fun way to package our tag.  I designed a pocket out of mint green dividers used to separate files in a manila folder.

I was really happy with the way this turned out!  I can't wait to see what the other members of our group came up with.  I'll be sure to post snapshots of those too!   Thanks for looking!

~Evie










No comments:

Post a Comment