Monday, February 17, 2014

5x7 Card with Pocket Tag



Hi Everybody!  Hope you enjoyed a nice Valentine's Weekend.  :)  I'm excited to have tomorrow off... so I can work on some new cards... I'm attempting to make some 6x6 cards.  I've never made any of them before, and I picked up some blanks at Michaels yesterday.  I know, I know... I said I wasn't going to buy anything new... but I had a gift card from my Mom to use!  ;)  That doesn't count, right?

Above and below are snapshots of a card I made using my Accucut dies.  I love the scallop edge A7 card die, and the tag/pocket die I used to make this card.  I didn't stamp a sentiment, as I figured I could use just stamp it with the sentiment I will need at the time.  I made six of these... they were super easy and fun to make!   I hadn't made any with these colors before, and I really like how they came out!  Thanks for looking and for stopping by.  Have a great President's Day! 

Happy scrapping!  ~Evie ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment