Saturday, March 1, 2014

Prima Doll Tag - Paris Themed




Hi Everybody!  Above is a photo of a new Prima Doll Tag I made as a sample for a class I'm going to teach at a scrapbooking retreat next weekend.  I just love making these dolls - so much fun to dress them up and embellish with bling. :)  I decided to go with the Paris theme this time (my first).  That Eiffel Towel die is from the Tim Holtz Collection by Sizzix.  I totally scored on that die... it was on clearance at Hobby Lobby for only $3.14!  SCORE! :)

I used Prima flowers and added fatback pearls in the centers.  I finally gave my doll, eyes for the first time!  I kinda like it!  

We're anticipating a major storm tomorrow into Monday so I plan on making some new cards tomorrow to weather out the storm. ;)  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!  ~Evie ;)

  


No comments:

Post a Comment