Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oscar Night Prima Doll



Hi Everybody!  In honor of the Oscars... I decided to make a Prima Doll Tag with a gown!  This is the largest stamp made by Julie Nutting for Prima.  I searched through my papers for the perfect 'gown'.  I found a beautiful sheet of paper from a paper pad purchased at Hobby Lobby, where the flowers appeared on the bottom - I liked the way it came out.

I added Stickles (Waterfall and Cotton Candy) and I also added some Distressed glitter.  I wanted to add some lace trim to the bottom that would match, so I spritzed some white trim with turquoise glitter spray.

I decided to add eyes to this doll too - I really like doing that.  I think from now on, all of my Prima dolls will have eyes.  :)


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Scrapping!
~Evie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment